Thursday, August 02, 2007

Beauty and the Beach

The Princess is still sleeping (!) so I have just a couple of minutes to post some Florida photos.

With Daddy on the beach one evening. There's a bit of a breeze there.
With big sister Lauren admiring a whale someone sculpted (then spray painted) on the beach.

With cousin Sam -- in the ocean!


With Mom . . . I would ask which one of us looks cuter in her swimsuit, but I already know the answer, thank you very much.
With big brother Brandon on our stop at my Aunt Margie Nell's house on our way back to catch our plane. Aunt Margie Nell had a big breakfast ready for us, including the delicious biscuits my Aunt Qunnie made -- just like Mama Wallace's. Yummm. It was fun to see them and my Aunt Judy as well as some cousins: Wanda, Deborah, Dianne and Sally.

More soon, I promise.

No comments: