Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Good things come to those who wait

I really can't wait to see our little one in this adorable romper, can you? A member of the July Dragonflies Yahoo! group told the rest of us about it, and I suspect I'm not the only one who ordered one. It probably wasn't designed specifically for adoptive parents; after all, parents who experience a pregnancy have to wait nine whole months to see their child's face.

Ahem.

Ironically, the romper arrived just before we got word that we were going to have to wait at least another month for news. We won't be waiting much longer, though. I have a feeling the referrals will arrive without warning again this month, and something tells me we're very close.

Let's have a little fun today. Post a comment with your prediction of what day and what time we'll receive The Call. Whoever is closest will win a special prize . . . hmmm, what should it be? Tell you what -- I'll pick out something for you in China.

I'll get it while we're there receiving the most special prize of all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan!
OK, this is too tempting. And I really want to get a prize from China. So here's my guess:

10 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 26

C'mon, phone. Ring!

Laura Lessnau
(best of luck!)

Anonymous said...

I say Thursday, Sept. 21 at 11:45 a.m.!

Anonymous said...

Since I received my referral on August 25th at exactly 11 am, I'm going to guess that you will receive yours on Monday September 25th at 11 am:) COME ON RACHEL!!!!!!!