Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Big Sister's Big Day


OK, I have a confession to make: the beautiful Easter photo I posted last week actually was taken on Palm Sunday. Ting Ting's big sister, Lauren, was confirmed that day, so I figured Miss Rachel could wear her finest dress for the occasion. (We were at a different church on Easter, so no one knew she was wearing it for the second time . . . well, not until now.)

Didn't Lauren look beautiful? We are very proud of her and were so happy to witness her confirmation.


Here she is again with her Dad, Ting Ting and I.

We were there early to help set up for the dinner . . . well, Lance helped set up. I mostly bounced Ting Ting on my knee and fed her cookies while everyone else worked hard.

Later, dressed in her formal attire, Rachel Shu-Ting greets her adoring public.

Proud Dad and Daughter No. 1.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad I checked the blog again today. All the pictures are beautiful, especially Lauren.

Love,
Aunt Kay

Anonymous said...

Lauren you look wonderful. You are a beautiful young lady. I'm happy to be your Aunt Chris.

Anonymous said...

Lauren,
You are a just the role model a baby sister needs. Best to you, too.
A friend of Susan's,
Margaret C.