Sunday, April 08, 2007

Her first ponytail

When Lance picked up Ting Ting one evening, he found that someone at the day care had put her hair up in a ponytail:
I was so excited that I took several photos, but I'm kicking myself for taking all of them as she sat in this chair. It's easier to keep her still in the chair, but it would have been easier to see her adorable 'do if she were in front of a solid, light-colored background.




Perhaps a closeup will help.



See! It's really there!








Actually, she's just cute, no matter what.

















Oh, this old thing? Sometimes I just have to get all this hair off my face, you know?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How adorable. It's about time you posted the picture. Can't wait to see you, Lance, and Ting Ting in May. Love Aunt Kay