Tuesday, November 14, 2006

WE'RE GOING TO CHINA!!!!!

We got word this morning that our consulate appointment is set, and we are leaving for China on Nov. 29! That's the Wednesday after Thanksgiving, just two weeks from tomorrow (oh my gosh, two weeks from tomorrow!!!). We'll get info this afternoon on the exact flights and times, and we will book our travel (oh my gosh, we are making plane reservations!!!!!!).

I'll try to update tonight or in the morning with more information. In the meantime, I have to get to work -- all of a sudden I have a lot to do!

Ting Ting will be home with her family in time for Christmas -- what a glorious holiday it will be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIPEEEEE!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. When is your Gotcha Day? I'll laugh if it's the 30th then you will be following a month behind us in everything! The next two weeks will fly by because you will have so much to do! WooHoo!

Tamara said...

Happy Holidays! This one will be full of firsts! I can't wait.

Mommy Spice said...

What a doll!! Is Ting Ting her nickname? Our daughter's nickname is Qing Qing (Ching Ching). Her grandparent's loved it and have called her that since the day we brought her home.